TEACH YOUR DOG NEW TRICKS
Training needs can arise at any point of a dog’s life; whether you want to add some fun and new ideas into your training, or brush up on some key areas, a unique training plan is the way forward.
Together we can assess your training needs and start a training programme at the right level for you and your dog.
- Work on areas of your dog’s training in the house such as settling around visitors, dropping things, listening to simple commands.
- Improve basic position training.
- Teach your dog to settle in a variety of settings.
- Teach your dog not to jump at people.
- Improve recall in the park.
- Work on walking to heel.
- Teach your dog to’ leave’ items.
- Increase your training repertoire with new commands and tricks.
Duration: 1 hour
4 Hour Package: £325*
Duration: 4 x 1 hour sessions
*Includes a 10% discount if you book all 4 hours up-front
To enquire about our one-to-one services click below and fill in the simple enquiry form.
Our lovely lab Rosie responded really well to Emily’s training sessions. Her expert heel work has done the trick, and walking Rosie on a lead is no longer a tug of war!
Adrian and Rosie
My 1 year old puppy was terrible at recall and would run away after other dogs and children, disappearing into the distance in Richmond Park. I had one session with Emily and she showed me techniques for keeping him interested in me and engaged with me. I have worked on these techniques consistently and they are beginning to bear fruit - I can now enjoy our walks rather than leaving the house with a knot in my stomach. What I liked about Emily is that her advice is logical and suggestions practical and easy to follow. I was also really impressed by how she was able to read Chewie's body language and explain it to me. I would highly recommend Emily to anyone needing help with training.