TEACH YOUR DOG NEW TRICKS
With the roadmap out of lockdown in England now set, we are working to resume face-to-face training for our existing clients. Unfortunately we are currently unable to take on new clients for face-to-face sessions, however we will be revising this constantly and update when we have availability. We do have availability for one-to-one online sessions so please CLICK HERE and ask for more information on our available online options.
Training needs can arise at any point of a dog’s life; whether you want to add some fun and new ideas into your training, or brush up on some key areas, a unique training plan is the way forward.
Together we can assess your training needs and start a training programme at the right level for you and your dog.
- Work on areas of your dog’s training in the house such as settling around visitors, dropping things, listening to simple commands.
- Improve basic position training.
- Teach your dog to settle in a variety of settings.
- Teach your dog not to jump at people.
- Improve recall in the park.
- Work on walking to heel.
- Teach your dog to’ leave’ items.
- Increase your training repertoire with new commands and tricks.
Duration: 1 hour
4 Hour Package: £340*
Duration: 4 x 1 hour sessions
*Includes a £20 discount if you book all 4 hours up-front
To enquire about our one-to-one services click below and fill in the simple enquiry form.