PUPPY SCHOOL ONLINE
Online training is designed to make training simple and fun for all the family. It brings live, professional advice and guidance straight into your home.
What to expect from class:
Clear demonstration videos of puppy training.
Lower distraction levels in online classes.
Small class sizes (3-4 attendees), means great personal tuition.
Watch our promotional video to find our more about Puppy School Online.
Training using kind, reward-based methods.
- Positions: sit, down, stand.
- Walking on a loose lead.
- Coming when called.
- Gentle (taking food from hands gently).
- Greeting people without jumping up.
- Stopping play biting.
- Teach your puppy to accept human handling (prepare for vets and groomers).
- Preventing possessiveness to food bowls, chews, toys etc.
- Discussions on how to socialise your puppy well with people, other dogs and the outside world.
WHO CAN ATTEND
No lower age limit for your puppy – as soon as your puppy is home and ready to learn you can sign up.
- Suitable for young puppies up to around 20 weeks of age.
- The whole family can attend – children included.
WHERE AND WHEN
Online training means that you can train in the comfort of your own home
- Small courses are starting regularly with 3 or 4 attendees.
- Evenings and weekends.
- Small class numbers mean new courses are constantly being added. If you do not see a suitable course available on the Puppy School booking link, please contact us for details of future dates.
PUPPY SCHOOL ONLINE
Duration: 6 x 1 hour
To book your place at Puppy School Online click on the link below and fill in the simple application form.
We were somewhat sceptical about online classes but were really pleased with how they went. Emily’s virtual training is clear and easy to follow and she is happy to help with concerns or queries during the session or in-between.
Diana and Mabel
Really enjoyed our online puppy classes with Emily. They have proved to be a lifesaver. Easy to join via Link sent and we can see other owners and their pups too which is great. Would recommend.